Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"A FAN WRITES A LETTER TO M.I"

 
African Rapper Number One M.I was recently written a letter by one of his fans. See the letter below:


Dear M.I

I'm a 300lvl student of the University of Calabar, I wrote this letter two years ago in my 100lvl but i never sent it because the possibility that you'll get this letter is very slim,but today i told myself il rather send it than live with the guilt of not sending it at all.

 I'm a very BIG fan,yes not your only fan but a very BIG one that's why I had to write this letter to express how I feel. 

There are no words to describe you, your funny, gifted, a leader, a mentor to many, the list could go on forever. 

Your music is just EXTRAORDINARY you pour out your heart into your lyrics and that's why your my NUMBER ONE rapper and will always be till the day i can no longer breath. 

I had wished to give you this letter myself but who was i kidding I was never going to meet you,I just hope that one day I can meet you in person and get your autograph personally, thank you for bringing good music to Nigeria, thank you for being a Nigerian, we love you and God bless you. Amen 

                                                                                                                                Your Fan
                                                                                                                        Arthur Offiong

No comments:

Post a Comment