Saturday, March 1, 2014

Guus Hiddink To Take Over As Hollands Coach After The 2014 World Cup In Brazil

Guus Hiddink has claimed that he will take over as coach of Holland after the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
The former Chelsea, Real Madrid and Russia coach, previously handled the Dutch national team between 1994 and 1998. The 67-year-old has been out of work since last year, after he left Anzhi Makhachkala and has been acting as an advisor at PSV.

“I am working with the KNVB [Dutch football association] to create a coaching team around me. We will need a few days or maybe a couple of weeks,” he told NOS.

“It will be a great team. I will not be a free-wheeling coach. When I do something, I want to do it as well as I can. Otherwise I would not do it.”

Hiddink is expected to be assisted by Jaap Stam, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Giovanni van Bronckhorst.


1 comment:

  1. Guus Hiddink To Take Over As Hollands Coach After The 2014 World Cup In Brazil. Read more info buy high quality instagram followers. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete