Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Wife Denies Me Sex At Will

 

Thirty-year-old Okechukwu Chikezie who resides at Agege wants the court to dissolve the union between him and Chiamaka his wife of six years on the grounds of infidelity and negligence of marital duties. According to him, he has been enduring the situation for over three years and cannot cope anymore.

“For over three years now I have noticed the terrible change in my wife. She has suddenly become so lazy and rude and will deny me sex at will.

Anytime I want to make love to her, she would tell me she is tired and does not have any strength to do anything. This has been going on for over two years now. This behaviour of hers led me to start monitoring her.

She would leave the house claiming to go on night shift because she is a nurse and on calling her office, I will discover she is not even on duty. I see all kinds of text messages on her phones and each time I confront her with it, she would deny after quickly deleting the messages.

This has been going on for long and I cannot stand it anymore. It is better for her to leave my life alone before I die young. All I want this court to do for me is to dissolve this marriage and grant me the custody of our two children aged four and two,” he said. However, Chiamaka refuted all the claims made by her husband saying that she performs all her wifely duties as expected.

She insists that her husband is just looking for excuses to do away with her so that he could marry another woman like his family members have been pressuring him to do because of the issue of a male child. “I have never lied to him that I am on duty when I am not. He knows the nature of my job and he also knows that he is free to come and look for me anytime he wants to. He is just lying to have his way here. I have never denied him sex unless I am sick.

I am a Christian and I strongly believe in the sacredness of marriage and will not want the marriage dissolved. He is just looking for an avenue to marry another woman because I have not been able to have a male child for him.

I am still interested in the marriage and will not want it dissolved” Chiamaka said. After listening to both parties, the president of the court advised them to be patient and resolve the matter amicably while adjourning the case to the September 17, 2013 for further hearing

No comments:

Post a Comment